Impress her with your brains, act smarter and more mature than those other idiots. But don't come off as a geek or nerd. If you REALLY want to impress her, be interested in her, find her fascinating, listen to her, encourage her to tell you what her opinion is about things, value her input and show sincere respect for her as a person.
Never try to be physical with her. She might get uncomfortable around you and get scared away.
Find out if she is single.
Make eye contact as much as you can. Try to get her to know that you notice her.
Act charming. Have witty conversations with the girl.
Know the latest fashions, trends, music, movies, and TV shows. Pick up a newspaper or a magazine and read through all of the sections. Get a general knowledge of what is going on in today's teen world so you will have a lot to talk about.
Make friends with everyone, especially girl friends, but DON'T flirt with every girl you see. Girls might get discouraged and think you like someone else, and then they will stop trying.
Be the guy who everyone sits around and listens to. Be the all around guy. Be able to talk to the goths, jocks, popular kids, geeks, and everyone else. She will feel way more comfortable around you knowing that you are cool with everyone you know, instead of being the geek in the back of the classroom who has no friends.
Find out what you both have in common, and make sure that she knows that you two have the same likes and dislikes.
Make her feel really comfortable around you. Make sure that she knows that she is able to come to you with any problems that she might be having in her life. Also, make sure that she knows that not only can you listen to her problems, but you can also solve her problems, or maybe at least just come up with ideas to help her solve them. Be warned, however. Offering advice is one thing, but girls don't talk about their problems to someone because they want that person to try and solve them all. They want someone who will listen, first and foremost.
Now here's the big step, say "I like you" first and then ask her out to a movie, or to lunch. If she feels the same way that you feel about her, then she will most likely say yes. Girls usually think that the guy will make the first move, so ask her out whenever you feel like she's close to you.
Don't let anyone dominate you or do something which is really gonna show you below the mark. But--if you're not very good at something, use that to your advantage. If you can't do something very well, be man enough to admit it. This may seem counter-productive, but the girl will probably see someone who is strong in other areas and knows his own weaknesses, and can see that as a sign of maturity. A little imperfection doesn't hurt.
Be yourself and show her who you really are. Note one thing that every girl has different thinking so try to understand her, and don't over limit yourself.be sincere with her.the truth is if you like yourself everyone will like you.it's not a easy task to attract everyone.you've to be yourself in every moment of your life.the mistake which every man make is when he saw his lover he will be decent.so other will think that because of his lover he is behaving like this.our weapon to attract girls are be with her side not too much over and be a good gentle man
Some times when you find she is struggling to get back from other activities, try to guide her by completely thinking about things from her mind. This will help her to read and understand your mind to great extent.
You can also boast always for impressing a girl.
- Compliment her sometimes on something that she doesn't think that you will notice. When she is wearing something a little more special than normal, comment to her that she is looking especially nice. She probably put it on to be noticed, so she'll love the compliment. Even if you don't know anything about fashion, you'll know when she is wearing something nice if she smiles and blushes when you look at her. Just don't go overboard with the compliments. It will just look creepy. Maybe you should just say a compliment once a week, maybe twice a week, tops.
- Be yourself. Don't try to fake a personality. She will most likely notice, and if the girl you like doesn't like you for who you are, then she's not worth your type. Don't ever change your personality for another person. You are who you are, and if people don't like it, they will just have to deal with it. You are you, and nobody can, or should change that.
- Occasionally, be a taciturn kind of a person, and do not always chatter.
- On the first date, the farthest you should go is holding hands. This will show her that you don't want to let her go but you're not pressuring her into anything she doesn't want to do. Most girls won't object to holding hands on a date, just make sure you keep calm or else your hands will sweat on her's and she'll be grossed out.
- Some girls act as they are in love with you but she will be thinking of giving a complaint.
- Don't say bad words in front of her.
- Some girls also hate people who are full of themselves, so if you do decide to play sports, don't brag about it
- Never brag or act snobby; girls don't like people for their stuff -- they like them for looks and personality.
- Beware of gossipers that make big deals out of what you say to girls.
- Do not try to persuade the girl within your track if she complains or explains her thoughts,feelings and thinks of you only as a friend.
- Never hurt the girl that you love. And never start to be just friends then they will only think of you as friends.
- Most important is that the girl will try to tell you that she has bad habits like smoking or drinking but you should never say that you also like smoking or drinking.
- Show respect to other girls it's a good thing to attract girl
- Girls always love a guy who is caring.. do act as if you care for her..try to resolve all the prso, she might think that you were doubting her and no sooner she leaves you.